InterFab delivers benefits that go beyond traditional assembly methods. Clients can turn to InterFab for solutions to their problems. In the process we help cut days off of schedules and reduce the number of craftsmen on the job site, while delivering high quality products.
At InterFab, we review the information supplied and incorporate prefabrication assembly concepts to the base design. Our design services and product solutions offer many benefits:
- Optimized Design: Project site gets exact materials required to perform the work, instructions and dimensional drawings for installation, no under or over ordering, no wasted time looking for materials, no part of the scope overlooked.
- Installation Time and Onsite Manpower: Work is put in place in less time, with fewer onsite resources. This allows our clients to manage manpower needs more effectively.
- On-Time Delivery: Less onsite material handling, clutter, and issues with storage.
- Coordination and Sequencing of Assemblies: Every item sent has a specific purpose, place, and installation order. Work can be put in with less skill required.
- Safety: We design our assemblies to facilitate ease of handling and installation with equipment, not bodies. Reducing the installation time and people required reduces exposure to active construction hazards.
- Quality and Installation Predictability: We design and build all assemblies in a controlled environment for consistency and ensure that all supporting is in place according to project specification and the National Electrical Code.